Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Troubles!
2005-12-13, 11:21 PM,
Some Troubles!
Hello,
First of all I'd like to thanks Vitali for this great program!

Now my doubts:
1- If I'm using a windows version that already have the SP2, I don't need to select it, right?

2- If I use a ADSL connectio, do I have to configure the MAC adress? and DHCP stuffs? What the importance of that to the modified windows?

3- What does means BENUTZER in english, at the BORDER USER??

4- Where and What hotfixes should I download? How about the archive SCRIPTDE? Where I get this?

5- Where can I learn/know about the parameters that I should use at each program?

Thanks for the attention!
Bye!
2005-12-14, 07:10 PM,
Re: Some Troubles!
Welkome to the Forum!
OverDose Wrote:Now my doubts:
1- If I'm using a windows version that already have the SP2, I don't need to select it, right?
YES
OverDose Wrote:2- If I use a ADSL connectio, do I have to configure the MAC adress? and DHCP stuffs? What the importance of that to the modified windows?
If you use a dsl-router, try DHCP. If you have a only one net adapter use "First know network adapter".
OverDose Wrote:3- What does means BENUTZER in english, at the BORDER USER??
BENUTZER=USER. A question, doesn't work ENGLISH?

OverDose Wrote:4- Where and What hotfixes should I download? How about the archive SCRIPTDE? Where I get this?
For hotfixes look http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=31886 . SCRIPTDE is as Windows Script 5.6, DE=German. it is only for w2k needed. but is better to update it Wink

OverDose Wrote:5- Where can I learn/know about the parameters that I should use at each program?
look http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=80 .

regards
Vitali
Vitali

[Image: wucdcreator.png]
[Image: winfuture.png]
[Image: mysoft.gif]
2005-12-15, 03:21 PM,
Vitali Wrote:Welkome to the Forum!
Thanks xD

Vitali Wrote:If you use a dsl-router, try DHCP. If you have a only one net adapter use "First know network adapter".
I still doesn't understando that, I don't know beans about DHCP, MAC-adress and stuff, I just know that I use DSL-Router connection Very Happy ...

Vitali Wrote:BENUTZER=USER. A question, doesn't work ENGLISH?
Yes, but I couldn't translate it...

Vitali Wrote:For hotfixes look http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=31886 . SCRIPTDE is as Windows Script 5.6, DE=German. it is only for w2k needed. but is better to update it Wink
Thanks again Very Happy

Vitali Wrote:look http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=80
Really awesome this forum, but I'm still not understanding this stuff of parameters...

bye xD
2005-12-16, 10:33 AM,
OverDose Wrote:
Vitali Wrote:If you use a dsl-router, try DHCP. If you have a only one net adapter use "First know network adapter".
I still doesn't understando that, I don't know beans about DHCP, MAC-adress and stuff, I just know that I use DSL-Router connection Very Happy ...
No problem. klick Start > Run, type cmd and run it. In dos-box type IPCONFIG /ALL. You havea infos about network adapters. Find adapter that conected to DSL-Router and search a line that looks like XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX !!! that its your MAC-Adress.. If your DSl_Router can DHCP, select DHCP. If not, select Manuell. Default gateway is IP from DSL-Router, usual 192.168.0.1 . Subnetmask is 255.255.255.0 . IP-adress is betwen 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.254

OverDose Wrote:
Vitali Wrote:BENUTZER=USER. A question, doesn't work ENGLISH?
Yes, but I couldn't translate it...
Can you make a screenshot and send it to v.graf@gmx.net?

OverDose Wrote:
Vitali Wrote:look http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=80
Really awesome this forum, but I'm still not understanding this stuff of parameters...
Do you have a problem with finding some parameter or with using ?

Vitali
Vitali

[Image: wucdcreator.png]
[Image: winfuture.png]
[Image: mysoft.gif]
2005-12-17, 02:13 AM,
Vitali Wrote:No problem. klick Start > Run, type cmd and run it. In dos-box type IPCONFIG /ALL. You havea infos about network adapters. Find adapter that conected to DSL-Router and search a line that looks like XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX !!! that its your MAC-Adress.. If your DSl_Router can DHCP, select DHCP. If not, select Manuell. Default gateway is IP from DSL-Router, usual 192.168.0.1 . Subnetmask is 255.255.255.0 . IP-adress is betwen 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.254
Ohhhhh
Now I get it... Thx again!

Vitali Wrote:Can you make a screenshot and send it to v.graf@gmx.net?
I don't understand why... Cause, I ready BENUTZER(at tutorial video), but I can't translate it to portuguese to chose the right option, but I'll send the screen Wink

Vitali Wrote:Do you have a problem with finding some parameter or with using ?
Actually I don't get to this part yet, first I trying to get the hotfixes... I can't download it for the microsoft site, cause my Windows is not original Very Happy
ehehhehe

I'm Really Thankful~