Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integration of nForce SataRaid drivers
2006-06-21, 08:42 AM,
RE:    Integration of nForce SataRaid drivers
gisborne Wrote:Please note that without the RAID turned on, I've been able to install XP, SP2 and all the updates, along with a whole bunch of software, in the first 128GB of the drive. I've used the system, played Far Cry and other games for some time, and generally pounded on it, with no problems whatever. The only time this system fails is when I try to use SATA drivers. And then, it fails immediately. For this reason, I'm fairly convinced that the drivers are the problem.
I don't think, that the nForce SATA drivers are the reason for your problems, provided that you took the ones I proposed in my guide. It sounds more likely as an nForce Raid controller issue of your board.
To find it out I have more questions:
Which nForce chipset driver package and which subfolder did you use for the SataRaid driver integrating?
Did you reformat (best way: low format) your hdd's after your non-Raid tests to get the MBR totally clean for your Raid setup?
What is about the test with F6 and the drivers off the 6.53 package? Did you succeed this way?  
My current system:
MB: ASUS P5B-E Plus BIOS: 0617
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6750
RAM: 4x1024 MB Corsair DDR-2 CL4 800 Mhz
HD: 2x250 GB Samsung S-ATA II as Intel ICH8 Raid0
PSU: ATX Xilence Power 600W
VIDEO: Gainward 256 MB Bliss 8600GT PCX

Messages In This Thread
Integration of nForce SataRaid drivers - by - 2006-01-31, 11:46 AM
RE:    Integration of nForce SataRaid drivers - by Fernando - 2006-06-21, 08:42 AM