Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs Unattended CD creator
2006-06-05, 07:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2007-01-08, 03:40 PM by gvozdok.)
Programs Unattended CD creator
MultiSet is a solution to the problem of automatic program installation.

MultiSet will:

Run the installation program;
Click the necessary buttons such as "Next", "I Agree...", "Finish", etc.
Specify a destination folder for the application;
Specify the necessary values during the installation;
Enter the registration information (the key, user name, etc.) if necessary;
Reproduce all your actions but much faster!

Create a stand-alone software unattended installation CD

Unattended Installation web site
Unattended Installation Software. Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatic installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).
www.almeza.com
2006-12-07, 12:43 AM,
RE: Programs Unattended CD creator
My friend,
I wouldn't even think about it.
what is wrong with WUCD? it is working great however there are some problems but not a big deal.

SO I WOULD NEVER PAY FOR MULTISET NEVER!

gvozdok Wrote:MultiSet is a solution to the problem of automatic program installation.

MultiSet will:

Creating an Unattended setup CD

www.almeza.com
2006-12-08, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2007-01-08, 03:37 PM by gvozdok.)
007 Wrote:My friend,
what is wrong with WUCD? it is working great however there are some problems but not a big deal.

Dear 007!

WUCD = only for Windows Unattended install

Almeza MultiSet - Software AND Windows Unattended install.

Please read it from web site Unattended Installation:

Quote:Unattended Windows Installation. Want to create a WindowsXP installation disk that would automatically install the system without asking questions about the username, product key, time and locale settings?
At the same time your favorite applications are automatically installed, the necessary keys are entered into the registry, drivers are updated, new patches (service packs) from Microsoft are installed. It is all possible and you can easily do it with Almeza MultiSet!
Quote:Unattended software installation. MultiSet will automatically install all the applications you require, either onto your original computer or onto a new one. It's an ideal solution for rebuilding your systems quickly!

Software and Windows.

Any Questions? Wink
Unattended Installation Software. Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatic installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).
www.almeza.com
2006-12-08, 05:14 PM,
Hello gvozdok,

Thank you for your message. I understand what you are saying here about Almeza. I e-mailed them and asked them to give me a full version to test it to see if it will work for us but they did not.
I have so many customers and can not have only a single License. i would like to have a tools to let me create and install on any PC I want.
But remember Almeza it not that cheap. I would never pay $1200 for their unlimited. Not even $300.00. May be just $100.00 for unlimited. However I am willing to sale Almeza if you are working for them but only if you or them give me a full version to install and tested. To see if this is the one we are looking for.

But I certainly appreciate WUCD creatorÂ’s owner Vitali it is not perfect but I am happy with it. We all have to thank Vitali Graf. GREAT WORK (IT IS FREE) I am not always looking for free butÂ…Â…Â…Â…Â…..
Thank you once again and have a good weekend

007 Wrote:My friend,

SO I WOULD NEVER PAY FOR MULTISET NEVER!

gvozdok Wrote:MultiSet is a solution to the problem of automatic program installation.

MultiSet will:

Creating an Unattended setup CD

www.almeza.com
2006-12-09, 01:13 AM,
007 Wrote:However I am willing to sale Almeza if you are working for them but only if you or them give me a full version to install and tested. To see if this is the one we are looking for.

Ok! Great! Smile

Please send email to support almeza (subject = "Tester")
and get FREE reg key for testing it.

Any interested person can do this. Wink
www.almeza.com
2006-12-11, 08:44 PM,
I just wanted let you know that I did send an e-mail to almeza support but they did not answer to my request yet.
that's was i talking about their supoprt is stupid. in order to be a professional they must be very fast and have a good customer service skills but they don't. it has been over three days

thank you any way

gvozdok Wrote:
007 Wrote:However I am willing to sale Almeza if you are working for them but only if you or them give me a full version to install and tested. To see if this is the one we are looking for.

Ok! Great! Smile

Please send email to support almeza (subject = "Tester")
and get FREE reg key for testing it.

Any interested person can do this. Wink
2006-12-13, 02:32 PM,
007 Wrote:I just wanted let you know that I did send an e-mail to almeza support but they did not answer to my request yet.
that's was i talking about their supoprt is stupid. in order to be a professional they must be very fast and have a good customer service skills but they don't. it has been over three days
thank you any way

Support Almeza Mulitiset works 24/7
1.Probably You have sent on wrong address.
(correct - support@almeza.com)

2. There is support through ICQ.

Thank you again for your help. We will be ready to serve you in every way possible Smile
www.almeza.com
2006-12-13, 02:34 PM,
Wink  RE: Programs Unattended CD creator
007 Wrote:I just wanted let you know that I did send an e-mail to almeza support but they did not answer to my request yet.

Please send your email to support@almeza.com subject ="Tester"
www.almeza.com