Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software Unattended Installation
2006-11-29, 01:38 PM,
Software Unattended Installation
For unattended installation software please use: MultiSet Unattended Installation (www.almeza.com)

Special for users Board @ Vitali Graf we offes FREE licenses! Smile

About MultiSet:

MultiSet® provides advanced automation software for Microsoft® Windows™. It can control every aspect of your computer, such as the mouse and keyboard, without having to write any programming code.

Automation software installation. MultiSet will automatically install all the applications you require, either onto your original computer or onto a new one. It's an ideal solution for rebuilding your systems quickly!

Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatic installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).

Read more:
http://www.almeza.com/content/view/31/41/
Unattended Installation Software. Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatic installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).
www.almeza.com
2006-11-29, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2006-11-30, 11:43 PM by 007.)
RE: Software Unattended Installation
Good day all,

I would never recommend Almeza software to any one.
Because it is very expensive. If you buy a single license it will work with one Computer only if you buy unlimited then you have to pay them all your income.

SO FORGET ABOUT ALMEZA TRY TO CREAT ONE TO WORK

Thank you

PS: ERAD THIS!
Home License
Home license entitles you to use the program on one computer only. This type of license doesn't suit for a company. You cannot use the program to automatically install applications on other PCs.

On Demand
• This is a Home License valid for a period of 3 months only
• For short term or temporary use
• Affordable way to use the full power & functionality for a limited time, for a very reasonable cost.
• If you later wish to upgrade to a Permanent License, you can receive full credit for the amount you paid for the On Demand License towards the Permanent License price!

Two computers License Two Computers License entitles you to use the program on two computers (for example, home & work computers).

Small Business License
Small Business License entitles you to use the program on 10 computers.

Company License
Company License entitles you to use the program on 25 computers.

Corporate License
Corporate License entitles you to use the program on 50 computers.

Site License
Allows the program to be used by an unlimited number of users in one certain location on an unlimited number of computers physically located in one certain LOCATION.

LOCATION usually means one building, but it can also mean several buildings geographically located in one place, for example, a factory or a small town. UNLIMITED LOCATIONS!
gvozdok Wrote:For unattended installation software please use: MultiSet Unattended Installation (www.almeza.com)

Special for users Board @ Vitali Graf  we offes FREE licenses! Smile

About MultiSet:

MultiSet® provides advanced automation software for Microsoft® Windows™. It can control every aspect of your computer, such as the mouse and keyboard, without having to write any programming code.

Automation software installation. MultiSet will automatically install all the applications you require, either onto your original computer or onto a new one. It's an ideal solution for rebuilding your systems quickly!

Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatic installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).

Read more:
http://www.almeza.com/content/view/31/41/
2006-11-30, 10:06 PM,
007 Wrote:Good day all,
Because it is very expensive.
on the contrary - very much cheaply.

MultiSet:
Home license 1p.c.= $99
Company License 25.p.c = $299 (include 25 licenses)

competitors:
Home license 1p.c.= $99
Company License 25.p.c = $79 (Price per
license) = 25* $79 = $1975!!!!

Compare price:

$295(MultiSet) OR $1975(Competitors) ?
Very Happy

007 Wrote:If you buy a single license it will work with one Computer only if you buy unlimited then you have to pay them all your income.
SO FOGET ABOUT ALMEZA TRY TO CREAT ONE TO WORK

Smile

This not truth.

And it:

Almeza Research is currently running a christmas special. Buy MultiSet are 30% off until jan 7th, we have an automated ordering system once again, you can now see which spots are taken/available, prices, and samples.
Unattended Installation Software. Create a stand-alone unattended installation CD! You can use MultiSet software to create a universal disk for automatic installing software onto a computer using any media (CD/DVD/Flash/Hard Drive).
www.almeza.com
2006-11-30, 11:42 PM,
Well then you keep buying almeza or whaever it is.

I would never buy Almeza again they are not just very stupid but they also very stupid hehehe sorry. I am glad i got my money back it is not what you think.
If i want to pay 99 for Almeza then WUCD would cost much more than almeza because it is much easier than almeza there aer some problems of cours but i am sure it will be fixed shortly.

gvozdok Wrote:
007 Wrote:Good day all,
Because it is very expensive.
on the contrary - very much cheaply.

MultiSet:
Home license 1p.c.= $99
Company License 25.p.c = $299 (include 25 licenses)

competitors:
Home license 1p.c.= $99
Company License 25.p.c = $79 (Price per
license) = 25* $79 = $1975!!!!

Compare price:

$295(MultiSet) OR $1975(Competitors) ?
Very Happy

007 Wrote:If you buy a single license it will work with one Computer only if you buy unlimited then you have to pay them all your income.
SO FOGET ABOUT ALMEZA TRY TO CREAT ONE TO WORK

Smile

This not truth.

And it:

Almeza Research is currently running a christmas special. Buy MultiSet are 30% off until jan 7th, we have an automated ordering system once again, you can now see which spots are taken/available, prices, and samples.
2006-12-01, 05:55 PM,
And it not truth Smile

Read it:
http://www.almeza.com/content/view/58/72/

and it:
http://www.almeza.com/content/blogcategory/3/34/

Good luck! Smile
www.almeza.com