[Image: wucdcreator.png]
[Image: winfuture.png]
[Image: mysoft.gif]
2007-03-03, 06:10 PM,
RE: please help me with "/Q", "-ms"
Vitali Wrote:
dungxvn2007 Wrote:Thank you very much for your precious time
Its working now ?
I haven't tested it yet but when i reinstall my windows, i'll use this and tell u the result. 1 more question, what will happend if i have enter wrong switch?
2007-03-03, 06:28 PM,
I have 1 more question, some setup need key during installation process,( like nero, office) Is these any way to add key yo the setup file and the setup can install silently? I hope u understand me. my English is poor
2007-03-03, 08:09 PM,
dungxvn2007 Wrote:1 more question, what will happend if i have enter wrong switch?
Depends from setup.
dungxvn2007 Wrote:I have 1 more question, some setup need key during installation process,( like nero, office) Is these any way to add key yo the setup file and the setup can install silently?
First way, search in www for silent switch ( http://board.vitaligraf.de/showthread.php?tid=158 ).
Second way search www for autoIt-script for your app ( http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=101 )
or create it self ( http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ )
Vitali

2007-03-08, 06:55 PM,
Hi Don Vitali!
I tried to install windows by the disk that i created but while copy file to my install driver, it was corrupted and had this notice board" fail to copy ati2.xx( sorry i dont remember exactly what it was) press enter to retry, F3 to quit and esc to skip" i retried many times and fail the same times. i dont know why it appeared like that. i used nLite to integrate only drivers to a source windows disk then created one,(I call this is disk A1, and this disk run ok when i tested it) after that i used your program to add apps( to A1) and created the last one(the disk that i told you above with ati2 problem) . do you know where is the problem? Thanks Don Vitali
2007-03-11, 06:33 PM,
dungxvn2007 Wrote:I tried to install windows by the disk that i created but while copy file to my install driver, it was corrupted and had this notice board" fail to copy ati2.xx( sorry i dont remember exactly what it was) press enter to retry, F3 to quit and esc to skip" i retried many times and fail the same times. i dont know why it appeared like that. i used nLite to integrate only drivers to a source windows disk then created one,(I call this is disk A1, and this disk run ok when i tested it) after that i used your program to add apps( to A1) and created the last one(the disk that i told you above with ati2 problem) . do you know where is the problem? Thanks Don Vitali
May be fast burning? try it with lowspeed..
You can add soft with creator an more.. and you can create iso with nLite... You can combine both tools..
Vitali

2007-03-12, 03:58 PM,
Vitali Wrote:
dungxvn2007 Wrote:I tried to install windows by the disk that i created but while copy file to my install driver, it was corrupted and had this notice board" fail to copy ati2.xx( sorry i dont remember exactly what it was) press enter to retry, F3 to quit and esc to skip" i retried many times and fail the same times. i dont know why it appeared like that. i used nLite to integrate only drivers to a source windows disk then created one,(I call this is disk A1, and this disk run ok when i tested it) after that i used your program to add apps( to A1) and created the last one(the disk that i told you above with ati2 problem) . do you know where is the problem? Thanks Don Vitali
May be fast burning? try it with lowspeed..
You can add soft with creator an more.. and you can create iso with nLite... You can combine both tools..

Thank you very much for your reply Don Vitali! I burned that disk at 40x, i'll try slower next time ( 10x would be ok?)
2007-03-13, 09:59 AM,
dungxvn2007 Wrote:Thank you very much for your reply Don Vitali! I burned that disk at 40x, i'll try slower next time ( 10x would be ok?)
Try it. If it don't work again, use nLite for creating ISO
Vitali

2007-03-16, 02:05 PM,
Don Vitali! I want to tell you a good news. I created a successful CD with some programes were added( i created iso file with nlite). I want to say thank you. you help me alot